We’ve seen some EXCELLENT growth in Australia in the past month since the September update. Here’s an overview.
Hotspots and HNT earnings to date – by state or territory
Here’s a snapshot of the latest distribution and HNT earnings across the States and Territories:
As of this writing (4 October 2021), we now have:
- 258 hotspots activated in Australia (up 72% or 108 hotspots)
- 1,695 HNT earned (AUD$47,900 based on today’s exchange rate) – that’s up 89% in a month
- ACT with TWO (count them!) hotspots activated 😉
- HNT at AUD$28.19 per coin
- Highest earning hotspot for the month is Salty Slate Ant in Bondi Junction with 33.31 HNT earned (AUD$934 – that’s pretty decent ROI on a ~$700 hotspot)
- NT is still empty with no hotspots online currently, although one DID pop up a few days ago and has since disappeared
More suppliers have started shipping towards the tail end of September, with Australians receiving some of the first Linxdot and Sensecap hotspots as expected. Nebra have finally started despatching some of theirs as well.
What’s in store for October 2021?
Heltec have begun shipping their first AU915 batch too, and the IOT-Store is expected to ship out their first batch of 500 or so in the coming days. We hope to see a massive influx of activity as these all come on stream in the coming weeks.
So, there’s the snapshot. I’ll make this a regular monthly thing. What do you think? More or less than anticipated? How quickly do you think this is gonna change over the course of October? I think it’s gonna be exciting… 🙂